Shelter-in-Place orders have led to limitations on in-person home showings. These changes have forced agents to quickly adapt to an entirely new landscape. Unsurprisingly, some agents are more comfortable with virtual technologies than others. How do you ensure you are partnering with an agent who is a master of digital systems? A few things to ask:
- Are you participating in virtual broker tours?
- Will you host virtual open houses for your listings?
- What technology do you use for virtual open houses?
- Which communication platforms can I connect with you on?
- Do you provide weekly analytics updates on listing marketing and advertising results?
By asking these questions as a part of agent qualification, you can have confidence they are doing everything possible to market your home in this new era of remote touring and virtual marketing.